Thursday, June 3, 2010

Preschool Graduation...

Little Sweetie...

Kimberley and her teacher...

Brig and Kimmie...

Her class...

The girls in her class this year...

Were dose the time go? Kimberley had her preschool graduation last Wednesday. And it made me think, when did she get so big? I remember the day we had her, how Small and perfect she was. I think you remember the most with your firsts. I think everything is so new you just hold on to those memories a little better. I can't believe she will be in kindergarten this fall. Big kid school when did she get to be such a big kid? Before we know it she will be going on dates. I love this girl so much. She is such a great help and great big sister. So things about her, she loves to color, just about anything that has to do with art "she gets that from me". She loves to dance and go swimming. She is scared of height and movement put together "gets that from dad". She is 5 going on 25 loves shoes,dresses and make-up. I could not ask for a more talented beautiful daughter. I thank my heavily father ever day for sending here to our home!

No comments: