Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Loving Memorie..

My Grandpa...

The Grave Site..

The Jewelry Box

The Craddle

One of the Mantles...

I was able to go put flowers on my grandpas grave this Saturday. It was so nice to go up to the site with my grandma, mom and some of my aunts. To remember him and all the wonderful things he did in his life. My grandpa was a great fisherman. He loved working with wood he built many thing in his life. I have a beautiful jewelry box and a baby craddle. He also built the mantels above my firer places with his hands. I loved my grandpa very much. He was a great man and I looked up to him as a father figure. I miss him from time to time especially when I see my children. I wise he was here to see them grow and to play with them. But I know he is doing great work on the other side and that the day will come when I get to see him again...

No comments: