Friday, June 12, 2009

Update's and More

Well I have been very bad about keeping this blog updated lately. But I have good reason's for that it's called morning sickness or is it called night time sickness. I have been battling the sickness for the last three weeks. Right when I wake up and always at five at night until I go to bed not to fun. So that explains the lack of posts and pitchers lately. We have our first Doc appt this Monday I'm very excited for it and can't wait to see how the little peanut is doing. I will let everyone know what's going on there ASAP.

Dan is doing really well he will be hitting his 100 account mark at the end of the week witch has him on track to hitting his 250 before the summer is over. We are loving it down here the weather is great in the 80. We go swimming and go to the park everyday. The ward is really friendly and nice. I recently went to a enrichment night and got everyone in my family a 72 hour kit made. It a little peace of mind knowing we have those but me and Dan have are work cut out for us when we get back. Getting our food storage ready our goal is to have one full year before we head out next summer. So I think I know what our family home evenings are going to be for the next year. Me,Dan and some friends had the opportunity to go to the Albuquerque Temple last Friday. It is so nice that we have a temple so close this year one of the thing's me and Dan miss all summer is going to the Temple. It's nice to have one 10min away from your house every other year they have been like two hours away or longer. I'm am so grateful to be able to be close to one this year and able to go on a regular bases.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday to Brigham! Looks like he had tons of fun! I am sorry that you have been feeling sick. That is the worst part of pregnancy.

Dave and Alicia said...

I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. I know how much that sucks! And I hope the doctors appointment goes great and you have nothing but the best news! You are missed here but it is great to know you are having a great summer in NM!!