Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Brigham





Well this Wednesdays was Brigham's third birthday I can't believe he is three. He is such a big boy in a away I feel like I'm starting all over again with this little bun in the oven there is going to be a big space between them.But that's OK I know we did it at the right time. We had a birthday party on Sunday for Brigham at ChuckeCheese it was a lot of fun. It was so nice they planed and did everything for the party all I did was sit back and enjoy seeing the kids have a great time. They played games, danced with chucky had a magic show and enjoyed pizza and cake and ice cream.

1 comment:

Declansmom said...

Hi Bobbi! Thanks for the nice post on my blog! Haven't seen you at a meetup in awhile! I didn't know you were prego either! There are a lot of moms in the group who are pregnant right now! Congrats!!!