Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby New's and More

Well we had our ultrasound last Thursday. I'm 12 weeks along and am due on January 9th. We have Eight more weeks until we can find out the sex. I was going to try and hold out and not find out. But I don't think I can wait that long and with this most likely being our last I want to do the room really cute because it's the last nursery I will be doing. I have been still really sick but I hope that will get better soon. I feel like a bad mom and wife lately all I do is lay on the couch and throw up in the toilet. My house is a mess and there is never laundry done. Dan's lucky if I cook dinner at night. I think Heavenly Father new men could not handle this so he gave the blessing to us to be sick for the first three months, uncomfortable for the next three and feed up with the last three. Oh but at the end when your holding your new baby you never remember what you went throw to get to that point and the kids never look at dad the way they look at you. I feel truly blessed to have been able to carry the three children to feel them grow and now to watch Kimberley and Brigham grow. I love those two kids with all my heart and despite being sick I can't wait to meet this little spirit I'm carrying right now.

2 comments:

Dave and Alicia said...

It is so good to hear that you are doing well. I hope the 1st trimester "pleasantries" go away soon and you get to enjoy what is left of the pregnancy. I am so excited for you and cant wait to see you again when you are home from your summer!

Kelly said...

Oh girl, I miss you! It looks like you are making the best of being sick! I love the Fathers Day shirts, how creative! I am getting baby hungry sooner than I expected, now the tricker is getting Wilson just as baby hungry! lol