Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well Need Update

Friday marks a week of Dan being gone. He is doing really well for his first week back. He sold 12 accounts which is great he is on his way to his 50 before he comes home to see Kimberley's dance residual. And the short drive back down with the whole family.
This whole signal parenting thing is so hard. I never realize how good I have it until the summer starts and I'm on my own with the kids full time. Dan only see them for three hours in the morning and the whole day on Sunday in the summers other then that I'm on my own. I'm so blessed that Dan works at home with little hours seven months of the year. He helps in so many ways with the kids.
I miss him very much this has been the longest we have been apart. These three weeks are killing me but only two more to go. I have been trying to stay busy around the house and hanging out with friends. But can't wait to start the summer with Dan. I miss you Honey and will see you soon!!!!

No comments: