Saturday, May 23, 2009

Albuquerque


We are here we left right after Kimberley's Dance Recital to start the eleven hour drive down to New Mexico. We pull out about five that night. It was not to long of a drive but I still like to flying better. We made it three hours out side of Albuquerque and stopped for the night the intent was to drive the whole night but I was so tried and the kid could not get settled in the back set. I don't blame them who could in a car seat. I hate it when Dan drives while everyone is sleeping so I made him pull over and get a hotel. Later as we were setting down in the bed getting ready to sleep which was three in the morning. He said he was grateful I had him stop he was pretty tired. But you know man they will never amity there tired and what to stop. We went down to breakfast and ate I grabbed a orange which I have been eating a lot of lately for the road. This is were the pitcher of Kimberley comes in. We were in the Hotel getting ready to leave and I turned a round and Kimberley had put the orange up her shirt and said "look mommy I have a baby in my belly to" I was like your so cute. If only I looked that cute prego love that girl to Pisces!!! Anyways we pulled up to the apartment at two. I will post some pitchers soon.

1 comment:

Dave and Alicia said...

Your little girl is soooo cute! I bet you will look just as cute when your baby bump gets bigger. Hope you are enjoying your summer in NM!!