Friday, May 8, 2009

WE DID IT!!!!!!



What a great Mothers Day I'm going to be having this year. I get to celebrate the new addison to the family. That right I'm Prego I found out on Tuesday morning. I called Dan right away to tell him the good news. He was so happy and excited. He has been trying to talk me in to having another baby after Brigham turned one and half. But I was just not ready. I felt the over whelming spirit tell me at the first of April that it was time. So the first of April we started to try and get pregnant. It's kind on funny I have never really tyred to get pageant. I have all ways just found out I was pregnant with other two "and was like OK we are having a baby" the Lord has all ways decide for me in that area. Well any way's I know it was meant to be because Dan left right in the middle of the month. So I thought there is no way I'm going to get pregnant in two and a half week's. Wrong I am and I am going right in to my fifth week if my calculations are right. Dan did the sweetest thing later that day he sent me three dozen roes one for each kid to congratulate me. It made me cry he truly is a great husband and father!

5 comments:

Dave and Alicia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you!!

Kelly said...

Congrats again!! I am so excited for your family to grow! Thanks again for having us over today, it was a lot of fun!!

Tori said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you! I hope it's an easy pregnancy for you and am excited to see the next cutie that joins your family.

Sky S. said...

That is really sweet, congrats!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Wow!! I am so happy for you guys!! What great news. Your kids are getting big too!! They are so cute! Have a fun summer!!