Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

Well we have been really working hard around here trying to pack everything up and get ready to come home. Me and the kids flight out this Sunday. And then I turn around and flight back out on Tuesday so I can drive home with Dan talk about exhausted. Dan decided to not existent which I'm so happy for we still have a lot of projects we did not get finished at our house that I wanted to get done before it snows.

Well the storm only turned out to be a Tropical Storm not to bad high wind and just a lot of rain. It was nice to have Dan home for the day. I started reading the Twilight Saga and about finished the third book that day because we could not go outside. By the way if anyone has not read the Twilight Saga you must,They are some of the best books I have ever read. It took me Eight day's to finish reading about 1200 pages. They were such good books it was hard to put them down really good story line. I have all the books so if anyone wants to barrow on just ask.

Well we can't wait to be home to go to all the BBQ we have promised people we would do when we got back. We will see everyone in about two weeks!

No comments: