Monday, August 18, 2008

SCARY

Well we are looking at having a Tropical Storm tomorrow it's going to be hitting us around two in the afternoon. It could become a Category 1 or 2 Hurricane. We are a little worried I had to go out and get some hurricane supplies like Water, canned food, candles, flash lights and stuff like that. I hope it stays a Tropical storm even know those still have wind that ranges from 39 to 79 mph. Less scary the storm's name is fay. I never thought in my life that I would be preparing my family for a hurricane crazy stuff. I will let you know how it all goes as as I can.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man! Wilson is flying out to Orlando on Wednesday. So I hope the storm is gone and cleared out! I can't believe there is only 2 weeks left until you guys come home. I can't wait to have my work out buddy back!

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

I hope everything is ok with you guys

Wilson said...

It dumped on me down in Melbourne while I was there... Glad you guys made it through all right. When Dan is back, we'll organize another HALO party!

SWEET!