Saturday, August 2, 2008

311 In Tampa






Me and Dan went to the 311 Concert in Tampa last Sunday. We has a great time we drove up to Tampa on Saturday night and stayed in a nice hotel. It was so good to have that time to our self we haven't been able to have much of that this last four months. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids!!! We had a fun Sunday, I know it's Sunday but what do you do when that's the only day you have to do anything with Dan he works six days a week 11 hours a day. Anyways we had a great time we went and saw a movie, lunch and shopping. We went to the concert at eight it was a great concert didn't bet Chicago last year but one of the better ones out of the six we have been to. We started going every summer when I was pregnant with Kimberley and haven't missed on yet.

3 comments:

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

sounds like a lot of fun!!! I wish I could have gone to that concert. Hope you guys are having fun this summer.

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

I do like 311. I know it sounds weird but I do.

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

It would be fun to go together some time.