Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend

We Had a great Easter this year. We hosted a party at our house for mine and Dan's family with a egg hunt of course and a BBQ. We had a great time with the family and kids. We just love our families and spending time with them. This is going to be the last party we will have until the summer is over, other than Brigham's Birthday. We had a nice morning with the kids watching conference. We do not make our kids sit and watch it with us but we do make them stay in the same room and play quietly. I was surprised on how much they actual heard. They would come up to us and say " MOM they just said Jesus". They kept doing that the whole time, pointing out words they knew and understood. I loved it and I'm so glad my children love going to church and are always wanting to learn about our heavenly father. I am so grateful for Dan and my kids. And for our heavenly father and the sacrifices he made for us. So we can have the power of repentance and eternal families.

No comments: