Saturday, July 11, 2009

Updates and more

Well the Erickson family is doing great. Dan's is doing well with his sales top in the region and is leading the office. We have hit are half way point with about seven week's left "ya". I can't wait to get home we have a lot to do before the baby comes. We are going to re do all the bath rooms in the house, move Kimberley down stairs, finish those never get done projects we started before we moved in, our yard needs some work and the baby nursery. Wow that a lot to do in four and a half months.

I'm doing a little better with the morning sickness it seems to have lighted up a little in the morning but still pretty bad at night. Today marks the first day in the second trimester "14 weeks". I have my doc appt on Monday to see how the baby is doing. As of now I have only gained 4 pounds due to being sick and I'm trying to watch what I eat. I'm loving fruit like Kiwis, Strawberry, Grapes, Pears and etc. I also love sandwich ham and cheese. I'm not that big of a sandwich eater but that's all I want lately and mashed potato's. Don't you just love all those strange thing you eat when your prego. My tummy is already big for not gaining a lot of wight I have got the prego belly I can't believe it comes faster and faster with ever pregnancy.

The kids are doing good I feel bad because I don't have the energy these day I try and do as much as I can to make such they have a fun summer and I think they are. Kimberley asks a lot of questions about the baby. One that had me rolling was. I was laying in bed one morning after taking my morning trip to the the bathroom. she came in and asked me if I was sick and I said yes that the baby makes me sick some times she then went to ask me word for word " Why did daddy put the baby in your belly?". I started to laugh and then told her to go ask daddy that question. Dan did not know what to say so we did one of those change the question and have her think of something else. It's been a lot of fun with the kids and this pregnancy all the question and the involvement they have in it is great.

No comments: