Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun


Well the end is in sight we have six weeks left until the office is closed. I'm really missing home,family and friends. I can't wait to see my house and sleep in my bed. It always seems like the last month is the hardest for me I get really home sick. I don't tell Dan because I know he is to and he still has six weeks of work left and I don't want to make it hard on him. Dan might be going to a smaller city three hours away and staying down there the last two weeks of the summer. If so me and the kids are going to fly home for those two weeks. Grandma will take the kids and I will fly back and drive home with Dan. We will see how that goes.

I have been feeling a lot better these day's I have even been able to get up in the morning and go to the gym. I will tell you on thing I do not have as much energy when it comes to the gym I use to work out for two hours a day and now I'm lucky to work out a hour by then I'm wiped out. We should be finding out soon what we are having. I'm personally hoping for another boy. We are also on the look out for a Doc in Utah that will let us try to have the baby and not have to have another C-section. If I have another C-section I will not be able to have anymore kids. We will have to stop at three and even know I don't want to confirm it I think we need to have on more. So if anyone knows of some good Doc let us know. That pitcher is of me at 14 weeks. Look at how big my tummy is getting!!

4 comments:

Dave and Alicia said...

You look fantastic!!! I hope your summer is great and I cant wait to see yall when you are home!

Tori said...

You look so cute! We are excited to see you guys again. You should try the doctor I go to. He's pretty good about letting you do things your way as long as he feels it's safe. He's in south ogden, only about 5-10 min from Cerrie's. Email me and I'll get you the info. torim2000@hotmail.com

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

I am so excited to find out what you're having!!! We miss you guys! and we miss the adventures of going to sell a little bit. It's been fun to stay home. Maybe I will think about having another in a year or so...Don't get me wrong I love it; but it wears me out! Take care and keep us posted!

Anna said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! You look beautiful!!! Miss seeing you around.