Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well I forgot my camera so there are no pitchers. We had a great thanksgiving at Grandma Cerries house. Lot's of family and good food. After dinner we watched Wall-E I thought the movie was cute but I feel asleep half way through it and my kids had no interested. I would defiantly say to rent the movie before you buy it for the kiddos because it dose not have any talking in it so my little ones lost interest fast.
Well about three in the morning on Friday I got up to get ready to meet my friend at JC Penny's for the black Friday sale. I never went to a black Friday sale before I was excited to see what all the fuss was about. Well me Kelly got everything on are list. We end up buying a pair of shoes because the only way we could use the shoe check out was to buy shoes." Smart on JC Penny's" we need to get out fast because we head over to Shopko for the games they had on for $1.99. the line was wrapped around the building now that was crazy. we got just about everything we went in for and only stud in line for 30min.next we went to Kohl's the line was way to long so we left and finished up at Marvin's. I got just about all my Christmas shopping done YA YA I'm going to try and finish this week so I can enjoy the holiday's this year instead of rushing to get everything done.
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!!!!

No comments: