Monday, November 24, 2008

Ouestion's

Well I saw this on Tori's blog and thought it was cute. She asked her daughter Kaylee a bunch of question's and then posted what see said. I thought sense I don't have anything to exciting going on I my life I would give it a try and see what Kimberley would say to the question's so here goes.



What is something mom always says to you? Were going to grandmas house
What makes mom happy? Marriage
What makes mom sad? When I touch her stuff
How dose your mom make you laugh? Tickling
How old is your mom? 3
What is her favorite thing to do? I don't know
What dose your mom do when your not around? coloring
What is your mom really good at? Italy
What dose your mom do for a job? Tickle dad
What makes you proud of your mom? Home from Italy
If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Pirate
what do you and your mom do to gather? watch pirate cartoons
What is your mom's favorite food? Hot dogs


I was surprised at some of the answers like I hate hot dogs and we don't watch anything with pirates. Got to love the child's mind!!!

2 comments:

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

kids ar so cute!! I hope you had funny in Italy. I am so jealous.

Dilworth Family said...

These answers are so cute and I can just picture Kimberley saying them! I can't wait until Maleah is talking well enough to ask her questions like this. Hope you guys are doing well!