Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHAM

Well it was Brighams Birthday last Tuesady we had a party for him on sunday. It was a lot of fun I wised familly and are close friends could of been there so celebrate his birhday. I can't believe my little boy is two his getting so big and his gaining a mind of his own. Kimberley has been having a harder time pursing him around lately.I love brigham so much he is always on the go everyone asks me " dose that boy ever walk". He is full of life and always so happy. I love having a boy that looks just like his dad when I miss dan I can always just give Brigham extra hugs and it maks me feel better. He's been getting a lot of extra hugs lately because I don't see dan a whole lot.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like tons of fun! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait until July! Happy Birthday Brigham!:)