Friday, June 27, 2008

Up Date

Well we have been hear in Florida for about two month's know things are going great. The weather is nice but for the last three weeks right aroung five we get a friendly shower it's only last abuth 15min. Brigham had his birthday out here it seems like he is picking up new words everyday. Kimberley is doing great up to the same old thing. Dan's doing really well he has hit a 100 and thinks he will end the summer with 250 instals.

My friend and her two girls are coming out in july. We can't wait for them to get here it's going to be so nice to see someone from home. Kimberley is looking forword to playing with her friend that she has missed so very much. Dan's parents are coming the falling week to see Florida and the kids. It will be nice to have them, Me and dan are going to take a weekend trip up to Tampa when they get here to go to the 311 concert. Other then that we have been trying so see as much as Florida as possible before we go home.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! I am glad Dan is doing so well! I feel aweful I havent gotten in touch with you since we left, we were suposed to hang out that week but I got busy packing... sorry! Keep soaking up the sun for me and you better come back with a tan for you and me since I missed out on it! :-)