Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brigham's Party in Utah

Arrrr there maytes, We decided to have a friend party for Brigham, before we left for Indian this year. We threw a big pirate bash it was a lot. We played pin the Treasure on the map, Pass the Hook and we had a Treasure hunt it was lots of fun. I just can't believe that Brigham is going to be five this year, time just flies. I'm excited for him to grow up and experience life. But sooo sad at the same time that's he is getting big and not need me as much anymore. I guess you can call that a Oxymoron. I love the kid so much and am so happy that heavenly father choose us to be his parents.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Brigham



Yum-Yum Birthday cake:



The Treasure Hunt:


Next clue the Front Door:

Next clue Fire Higrent:


Last clue the Cement Pipes:


We found it:

Dan showing the loot:

Make a wish:



Present Time:

,

No comments: