Friday, August 6, 2010

Much needed update...

I was looking at one of my friends blogs and it said the last update we did was five weeks ago. So I thought I better update. Basically the whole month of July. So what's been happening? Well a whole lot of stress building a house and trying to get the other ready to sell. I have loved building our house. It's been so fun picking out things and watching it come together. But stressful because I have been doing it on my own. Don't get me wrong doing it on my own has it's ups. I get things the way I want them. I'm so grateful Dan trust me to do a good job. kinda reminds me of our wedding. I did everything. I think Dan saw most of the stuff on the wedding day. Anyways it's been stressful at times when I need input. But Dan is to busy with work right now to really worry about the house. I try not to complain because I am truly grateful to have this opportunity in my life. well here are some picture of the house.
Digging the Hole...

Starting to frame...



Framing Done. I was surprised at how quick these process took...




Roof On...


Brick done...


There is a lot more going on inside the house. I will try and post some of the inside soon.

No comments: