Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brayden's Baby Blessing







This Sunday Dan blessed our sweet little boy. It was such a great day with family,friends and great food. We had a great turn out thanks to everyone that traveled to come and share such a special day with us. I am so grateful to have a priesthood holder in my household. It is such a pieces of mind to know that if we are needing a blessing of any kind that Dan is able to perform them for us. I am grateful to my Heavily farther for my husband and children and all the blessing he has instilled upon us in our life. It is such a special thing to hear a father give his new baby a blessing with things that will enrich there life's.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Braydon is such a sweetheart! I am so glad we got to spend this special day with you!:)

Dave and Alicia said...

That is so sweet and special. Your little boy is so adorable!