Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friday Night Fun



On Friday we went on a huge group date. We had a great time we went to Olive Garden for dinner yum yum. And went and saw a movie after dinner. we saw the Knowing it was a pretty good movie with a lot of surprises thought it. We also welcomed a new member to the Erickson family that night. Mark, Dan's second youngest brother asked his girl of two years to merry him that night before they came to dinner. It was so cute to see how excited they were. It so weired I meet Mark when he was 12 when me and Dan started dating. He's my first family member to get married. I forget he is going to be 23 in August I think I still see the 12 old boy when I see him. I was a little shocked at first until I remembered Mark in 22 and ready to start a new chapter in his life. He picked a cutie to start that new chapter with.

No comments: