Monday, March 2, 2009

Can I Have Some Boons

Well I hope this post dose not offend anyone but I thought it was funny. To start the story the kids clime in bed with me and Dan every morning we read stories and just love on the kids. We call it morning bed time. Well one morning Kimberley was talking to me and all of a sudden she pated at my chest and ask "mommy what are those. Well I explained to her that they were my boobs and then told her that is how I feed her and Brigham when they were baby's. She seem pleased at the answer because she did not ask anymore questions. Well about a week later we were reading books in bed and she asked me if she could have some boons and pointed to my chest. I started laughing and asked what did you call them "boons mommy". I had to explain to her that when her body was ready she would grow some. Then she said so I can feed my baby's I said that right but I will be a long time before that and to enjoy being little because I'm not ready for you to grow up yet.

No comments: