Monday, February 2, 2009

My Sweet Little Girl is Four






On Saturday Kimberley turned four I can't believe it's been for years that we have been so blessed to have Kimberley in our life's. She has been such a great joy in our life's. She has done so much growing in the last four years. She is getting so smart and developing a personalty of her own some time's we don't like the new found independents Kimberley has developed but we love her she is our little girl. I posted some pitchers of Kimberley though out her four years. 1- Minutes old 2- Six Months old 3- One year 4- Two years 5- Three years

2 comments:

Sky S. said...

Yay! Happy birthday too her! Laurens birthday was on Friday :).

btw are you on facebook?

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Kimberley!!! I hope you guys had so much fun. Lauren LOVED the picture of the cake! That was awesome! Hope you guys are doing well! Thanks for the correction to your blog. I was wondering why it wasn't working. Love you all!