Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Tori.

LUCKY #7

7 things I can do..

1-Craft's
2-Cook
3-Read through books fast
4-Make hair bows and bracelets for Kimberley
5-Get out of speeding tickets
6-Paint
7-plan parties

7 things I can not do..

1- change a tire
2- Snowboard
3- speck in public
4- nit
6- type fast
7- climb the rock wall

7 things that attracted me to Dan..

1- great daddy
2- the way he looks in his football stuff
3- the way he is always trying to better him self
4- he gives me lots of complements
5- he can fix just about anything
6- he's very smart
7- he's welling to help anyone

7 things I say most

1- 1,2,3
2- do you want to go to time out
3- I love you
4- let's go we are going to be late
5- go to sleep
6- can I get your help with something
7- this house is a mess

7 celebrity admiration's
NONE

7 favorite foods

1- popcorn
2- chocolate
3- chicken
4- baked potatoes
5- baked goods
6- green apples
7- my Isagenixs shakes

7 people to tag..
Anyone who would like to do it!!!

No comments: