Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh what kids say!

This Sunday we went to a baby blessing for Tori and Jason's new little girl. We were sitting there taking the sacrament and Kimberley was telling me she was hungry and she need a drink. Well after they were done with sacrament I leaned over and told Dan that I think it's time we really try and explain to Kimberley why we have the sacrament. Because she thinks it just time to have a small snack. So Dan pulled Kimberley over to him and was explaining the meaning of sacrament and all of a sudden I hear Kimberley say out loud "Dad is Jesus coming" and she was looking around like she was going to see him. I just laugh to myself. I love how incident are children's minds our.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How cute! I love how innocent they are. I sometimes find my self treating Riley like an adult until she says something innocent and it reminds me that she has only been alive 3 yrs. and hardly knows and understands how I do.