Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Well we had a great Mother's Day we went to church as a family that was nice are first time in are visiting ward. I love the talks they give on mother's day they are always filled with such love. They make you very proud to be a mother. Dan spoiled me this year if you know me you know that Dan's not the greatest gift giver but I new that going in to the marriage and that's not why I got married anyways. But he really suprised me this year he did a great job and made me fill very loved. He got me two things of flowers one for each kid a candle because he knows a like them and so chocolate because thats my favorit thing to eat. He let me take the day off I got to lay aroung and not have to change any dipers. What a wounderful mother's day. We miss everyone at home hope your mother's day was nice. I Love you mom.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How Sweet! Looks like he did great this holiday.